Configure integration for Docker Hub
This page explains how to enable and configure integration between Docker Hub and Sny, When integration is complete, you can start managing your vulnerabilities.
- 1.Navigate to Integrations.
- 2.Click Docker Hub.
- 4.Click Save. The page reloads with new options. The Access Token field is blank. A confirmation message that the details were saved also appears in green at the top of the screen.
Successful connection with Docker Hub
If the connection to Docker Hub fails, an error notification appears:
Failed connection, Could not connect to Docker Hub
If issues occur such as failure to import Projects, failure to connect, and no error shown, first try generating a new Access Token and resaving the Docker Hub integration on the Snyk settings page.
- 2.Select New Access Token.
- 3.Enter the Access Token description.
- 4.Set the permissions (Read is required and sufficient), and click Generate.