Comment on page
Scan and fix security issues in Terraform files (current IaC)
This page applies to current IaC only.
Snyk scans your Terraform code for misconfigurations and security issues as well. After scanning configuration files, Snyk reports on any misconfigurations based on the settings your administrator implemented, and makes recommendations for fixing accordingly.
- An administrator should integrate your Organization with your preferred Git repository and enable detection of configuration files as described on Configure your integration to find security issues in your Terraform files
- You must have a Snyk account, and your Terraform files should be in
- We currently detect AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud-related security issues.
- Log in to your account and navigate to the relevant Group and Organization that you want to manage.
- If you imported your repositories for testing before the infrastructure as code feature was enabled by your administrator, from the Add project screen, re-import that repository in order to detect the Terraform code:
Add project screen
Every time a repository is scanned, every Terraform file is imported as a separate Project, grouped together per repository, similar to the example shown.
If you re-imported the repository in order to import the Terraform files, then Snyk imports and re-tests the already imported application manifest files, displaying the test time as "now".
List of Terraform Projects
- Click the link for the Project of interest to you to view the scan results and to help correct your Terraform code:
Terraform Project detail