Configuring your JFrog Artifactory Container Registry integration
The instructions on this page explain how to enable integration between one Artifactory instance as a container registry and a Snyk Organization to start managing your image security.
- You must be an administrator for the Organization you are configuring in Snyk.
- Snyk needs user credentials to integrate with Artifactory and does not support Artifactory when configured for single sign-on (SSO).
- If you are using a self-hosted Artifactory instance, refer to Snyk Broker - Container Registry Agent.
- 2.Navigate to Integrations; select the Artifactory option:The configuration page in the Settings area loads.
- 3.Enter credentials as follows:
- Username and Password—use your Artifactory login credentials.
- Container registry name - the full registry URL in the format:
- 4.Click Save Changes and verify that the confirmation appears.
To set up the integration, the Artifactory credentials need, at minimum, read permissions to the relevant Artifactory repository.
Artifactory account credentials
Snyk tests the connection values, and the page reloads, now displaying integration details as you entered them. At the top of the screen, a confirmation message in green indicates that the details were saved. If the connection fails, a notification appears.
Artifactory setup confirmation