Exploring the Snyk Web UI
Introducing the Snyk Web UI
You can connect your code repositories, and then use Snyk to scan and secure your application code, open-source libraries, container registries, and configuration files.
When you log in to an existing account, the Web UI opens to the Dashboard, allowing you to view your pending tasks and vulnerable projects, invite team members, and add new Projects.
Snyk dashboard for an Enterprise account
In the above example, the Snyk dashboard for an Enterprise account shows pending tasks and vulnerable projects.
The Pending tasks section shows the next chores to be handled for the Projects in a Snyk Organization. This information includes:
- Pull Requests (PRs) that can be raised to fix vulnerabilities in some of the most vulnerable projects.
- PRs that have already been raised by or through Snyk and are open and awaiting review.
Currently, Snyk tracks and flags PRs in GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, and Bitbucket Cloud only, and only for the top-most vulnerable projects. If you use another SCM, Pending tasks shows only PRs that can be raised, and not PRs that have already been raised.
Pending tasks and Vulnerable Projects listed on the Dashboard
Use the links for Projects on the dashboard to explore and manage the metadata, retest, and fix options for the Targetfiles in your Projects. Each link opens a Project details page where you can view the Project Overview, or switch to the History and Settings tabs.
- For Projects with the Fix vulnerabilities link, use the link to view Project details with an option to Open a Fix PR. Use this option to open a fix PR to implement the upgrades and patches in GitHub that address the issues.
- For Projects with a View PR link, use the link to open and view the Snyk-generated PR fixes in GitHub.
Demo, add project and Project details tabs
Feature availability This feature is available for Enterprise plans.
Demo of viewing reports, filters, and summary filters
Select the Projects link in the navigation on the dashboard to open the Projects listing page where you can:
- Add a Project. Select the way you want to add the Project from the dropdown.
- Filter, group, and sort your Projects.
- View tips and the latest import log for your Projects.
- Select the link for each Project to view the Project details page with a summary and Issue information.
- Use the plus icon and add a Target from a custom location when Projects are grouped by Target. This allows for grouping projects in another Target in the list.
- Use the settings icon on the ungrouped Projects listing or the Settings tab on the Project detail page to configure General and GitHub integration settings for notifications, Project testing, and pull request (PR) frequency. You can also look up the unique Project ID and deactivate or delete a project on the Settings tab.
- View the Project history on the History tab.
Options on the Projets listing page
Use the Settings option to view and manage your Organization (team) or Group (company-wide) settings.
Group and Organization settings
Select Help in the navigation on the dashboard and then select an option to view resources with information about Snyk.
Select your name in the navigation on the dashboard and then Account settings to open your account settings page where you can view and configure your user account settings and your notification and sharing preferences.
You have access to the following information and options in the in the Account Settings:
- View and manage your API token (or the Auth Token for free accounts).
- View the list of your Authorized Applications.
- Set your Preferred Organization.
- Delete your account.
- Manage your notification preferences for Email Notifications, Issue email alerts, the Weekly report, Usage alerts, Report status, and Marketing & Sales Communications.
- Share a Snyk referral link with your friends.
Account settings screens